Hello Pine Glen families
A few items to remember during bus cancellation days:
1. If your child(ren) is not on a bus (walks to school or is driven every day) please call safe arrival to let us know they are staying home, the numbers to call are 705-789-4791 or 705-789-6190.
2. If it is a Pizza day this will also be cancelled and held on the next regular school day. If a snow day lands on a Grilled Cheese Day, please note that this will be cancelled and will not be rescheduled for the next day as it’s run by parent volunteers. The funds from Grilled Cheese will be donated to Parent Council. If you send your child(ren) to school, they will need a lunch.
3. Supervision starts at 8:20am in the morning, please refrain from dropping off your child(ren) earlier than 8:20am.
4. Pick up on Bus Cancellation days is 3:15pm
5. Be sure that your child(ren) are dressed appropriately for the weather as all attempts will be made to go outside during the day, just like a normal school day with recesses.
6. Please subscribe to mybustoschool.ca for updates and information on busing.
Thanks and be safe