School History 

1889

  • Original school was built of logs, and was located across the West Rd. Railway bridge, housing 20 students.

1902

  • Another one-room school was built on the same site from unfinished Pine and painted a glowing red.

1930

  • A new two-room school was built and an addition had to be added to accommodate an influx of students.

1950

  • The school moved to our present site.

1989

  • An expansion took place to accommodate the tremendous growth in Muskoka.